Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Food Food Food!

By looking at my food that is thrown up on my dorm room self it would be hard to get any sort of picture at all about who I am. Unless the fact that I have a box of cereal on my self says something profound about me then you would be out of luck. In my case its not really what I eat that says a lot about me but more how and when I eat. Between lacrosse practice, classes, homework, keeping up with my family and somehow finding time to sleep I normally am eating on the run. My lunch normally is nothing too exciting and I am normally stuffing my face before I walk into my next class. I try and eat healthy during the day because if I don't then trying to run at practice will be a joke and my lunch will most likely end up on the field. Not a pretty picture! Dinner on the other hand is a totally different story. Once it is dinner I know that my day is officially over and I have made it through another day of class and lacrosse. At dinner I normally eat all I want and whatever I want. Then after dinner I get an instant food coma, fall asleep, wake up and do it all over again. Just get me to summer!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I definitely know where you're coming from with the lunch and dinner thing kels! I like to be able to eat whatever I want at night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I know what you mean, probably because I play lacrosse with you :). But i know what your talking about with eating on the run! I miss home cooked meals :(

    ReplyDelete